China IPO Weekly: 15 IPOs ready for subscription to raise USD 1.36 bln
Sep 14, 2020 (China Knowledge) - Last week there were 11 companies approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for subscription on the A-shares board to raise a total amount of RMB 5.50 bln (USD 790 mln). These IPOs are in the final phase of bookbuilding, price setting and for subscription. There were 4 IPOs on the SSE STAR Market (sci-tech board) raising a total amount of RMB 4.03 bln (USD 580 mln), ready for subscription.
China’s IPO market saw 11 IPO debuts last week, with 3 took place in the STAR Market, raising RMB 10.2 bln (USD 1.5 bln).
As of last Friday the returns of these A-shares’ IPOs were:
1. listed: 11/9 - Qingdao Sentury Tire (002984) up 44%
2. listed: 11/9 - Hangzhou Haoyue Personal Care (605009) up 44%
3. listed: 11/9 - Hangzhou Lion Electronics (605358) up 44%
4. listed: 8/9 - Zhongwang Fabric (605003) up 22%
5. listed: 7/9 - Shanghai Huafon Aluminium (601702) up 111%
Unlike above A-shares, IPOs listed on STAR Market and ChiNext Market are not subjected to maximum price increase or decrease in the first 5-days of trading, and will also have limit up and limit down on daily trading prices but with a wider band of 20%.
Accordingly, as of last Friday the returns of these two markets' IPOs were:
1. Hefei Kewell Power System (688551 - listed: 10/9) up 21%
2. Shenzhen Hymson Laser Intelligent Equipments (688559 - listed: 9/9) up 76%
3. Fujian Foxit Software Development Joint Stock (688095 - listed: 8/9) up 51%
4. Zhejiang Wellsun Intelligent Technology (300882 - listed: 10/9) up 231%
5. LD Intelligent Technology (300883 - listed: 10/9) up 412%
6. Yangzhou Seashine New Materials (300885 - listed: 10/9) up 150%
Year-to-date IPO performance
To date there are 108 A-shares applicants lined up for listing on SSE or SZSE, with 5 approved last week for listing; 49 companies applied for STAR Market have also received approval from CSRC.
Copyright © 2018 www.chinaknowledge.com
Send feedback or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: www.chinaknowledge.com
To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI