China IPO Weekly: 14 IPOs ready for subscription to raise USD 87.74 bln
Oct 26, 2020 (China Knowledge) - Last week there were 9 companies approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) for subscription on the A-shares board to raise a total amount of RMB 526.98 bln (USD 75280 mln). These IPOs are in the final phase of bookbuilding, price setting and for subscription. There were 5 IPOs on the SSE STAR Market (sci-tech board) raising a total amount of RMB 87.18 bln (USD 12450 mln), ready for subscription.
China’s IPO market saw 8 IPO debuts last week, with 2 took place in the STAR Market, raising RMB 10.3 bln (USD 1.5 bln).
As of last Friday the returns of these A-shares’ IPOs were:
1. listed: 22/10 - Guangzhou Metro Design&Research Institute (003013) up 58%
2. listed: 21/10 - Changzhou Aohong Electronics (605058) up 74%
3. listed: 21/10 - Jiangsu Rijiu Optoelectronics Jointstock (003015) up 74%
4. listed: 20/10 - Shaanxi Beiyuan Chemical Industry Group (601568) up 17%
5. listed: 19/10 - Zhejiang Sanfer Electric (605336) up 32%
6. listed: 19/10 - Guangdong Dongpeng Holdings (003012) up 30%
Unlike above A-shares, IPOs listed on STAR Market and ChiNext Market are not subjected to maximum price increase or decrease in the first 5-days of trading, and will also have limit up and limit down on daily trading prices but with a wider band of 20%.
Accordingly, as of last Friday the returns of these two markets' IPOs were:
1. Donglai Coating Technology( Shanghai) (688129 - listed: 23/10) up 123%
2. Shenzhen Consys Science&Technology (688788 - listed: 22/10) up 86%
Year-to-date IPO performance
To date there are 180 A-shares applicants lined up for listing on SSE or SZSE, with 9 approved last week for listing; 9 companies applied for STAR Market have also received approval from CSRC.
Copyright © 2018 www.chinaknowledge.com
Send feedback or comments to: email@example.com
For more news, financial weekly reports, business guides to China and other premium information, subscribe to China Knowledge today: www.chinaknowledge.com
To access our page on Bloomberg, type CKFI